Sunday 29 May 2016

Trier, Germany

Hallo! Wie geht es Ihnen? 

Again, it's been a while since I've produced a new blog. I will say I've been busy, going here and there, and the moments I'm not going, I'm either preparing to go somewhere or just trying to recuperate. 

I joined a softball team, full of great women which has opened up more travel opportunities (or at least excuses to travel). We had our first tournament in Germany. It went really well, and I had a lot of fun. 

I'd like to say I got to see more of Germany, but I didn't. I spent one afternoon in Trier, the oldest city in Germany. The city itself was beautiful! The building architecture was different that what you see in England. We walked through the bustling market, to the Porta Nigra gate, then a quick peek at the Trier Cathedral. I even had a somewhat successful, albeit slow conversation in German with the bookstore clerk!

While my visit was short, I plan to go back to Germany several times, for softball and personal trips. 









Danke, bis bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment